$4.10 this month (net of fees and charitable donations). That's disappointing. Trying to make a real online income takes a lot of patience and work. There is nothing to do but keep at it and try to learn what works and what doesn't. Here's some of what I've learned so far:
1. Go niche!
2. Keep building lenses (pages) and posts. This is true both for Squidoo and blogging.
3. Interlink your online properties where relevant.
4. I don't know how to effectively get backlinks.
5. Interact with your niche community.
6. SEO is important, but it's also important to write naturally.
7. Never, ever spam. This includes keyword-spamming.
Some lessons are easier to learn than others, and it's not always easy to remember to implement them!