Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mutual Fund Investment Update, February 2011

I haven't made my investment for February. It's unfortunate because the recent beating the stock market took pushed mutual fund prices to lows not seen in a few months. My shares' total value is a lot lower than last month's, and I wasn't even able to take advantage of the low prices. The reality is I don't have enough funds to invest this month. Bills and other necessary expenses take precedence over investments. I hope the prices are lower or at most the same level when I do find the money to invest. Meanwhile I have to find ways to increase my income.

Total Amount Invested:

P12000

Number of shares owned:

5348

NAVPS:

P2.4164

Total Value of Shares Owned:

P12,922.9072

Total time since initial investment:

Approximately eight months

 

 



January 2011 update

No comments:

Post a Comment